Singapore is the most popular city to which many numbers of the travelers would want to go daily from KL for enjoying their time or for any other reasons. There are train, coach and air plane travel facilities available to reach Singapore from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But most of the travelers would like to have a travel by bus to Singapore to enjoy the sounds and streets of the city. Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is actually the most popular route and used by millions of people every year by bus. Bus travel to Singapore from KL is not only enjoyable to the travelers but it is also comfortable, convenient and economic option to the budget travelers.
Reasons to take bus travel to Singapore:
There are so many common reasons why most of the travelers to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur prefer the bus travel.
- The departure point for the bus is forever in the city area so the bus travel will provide the most convenient departure point to the travelers.
- There are so many numbers of the best and trustworthy transporters existing in the KL in order to provide the affordable bus travel service to reach Singapore quickly.
- Even though the travel time of the flights is lesser than the bus travel, most of the passengers still prefer for the bus or coach because the total duration of the bus travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is considered to be the enjoyable time to know about the city.
- Another considerable benefit of taking bus to Singapore is that the coach or bus has the fully comfortable reclining seats and the entire air conditioning environment.
- The travelers to Singapore can find the various luxury buses in Kuala Lumpur with the personal TV entertainment and also Wifi connectivity.
Travel time and fare for KL to Singapore trip:
The bus travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore usually takes between 5 hours to 7 hours according to the traffic. It includes a stop probably at JB for the customs checkpoint. Some of the bus transport services will stop only for the customs checking and offer you the express service to quickly reach the city centre of Singapore. But some other bus transport companies of Kuala Lumpur also offer the refreshment breaks to the travelers for about 20 minutes on this KL to Singapore route.
All the buses from Kuala Lumpur transporters actually include air conditioner and full reclining seats with on board toilets for the comfortable journey of the travelers. When you would like to go to Singapore from KL by bus, first you should need to book the bus tickets online. Easybook.com is a perfect place where the travelers can easily book both the standard and express bus travel tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. All the KL bus transporting companies offer hassle free travelling to the passengers with the nice and exclusive service. This easybook.com is the most suitable online platform where you can get all information regarding the KL to Singapore travel and booking bus tickets online.